Monday, December 3, 2012

I Love Kitties!

I love making crocheted goodies for babies.  I especially love it when I get a chance to make something more challenging than the standard baby beanie hat.  I was browsing through patterns on my beloved Ravelry when I happened upon this Hello Kitty Hat.  I can't say that I really followed the directions.  I mainly used the pattern for the bow.  However, if you are looking for a good pattern, this is the one I'd recommend.  I find that a lot of the homemade Kitty items just don't have the face quite right.  Either the eyes are not the right size or they are set too high on the face.  I did a Google image search to compare with just to make sure I was getting Kitty's face just right. 
I can't say that my Kitty hat was perfect.  I couldn't find the exact shade of pink that I really, really wanted, and I can always find things that I wish I had done differently, but I think it turned out Ok. 


Kitty Hat

It fit our sweet little niece perfectly too!  I hope she enjoys wearing it.  Here she is having a little nap with Miss Kitty.


Sweet dreams!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so sorry, but my fumble fingers deleted your comment! I appreciate your advice. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete